If you are about to automate your business process, keep in mind that its outcome depends on the software that you choose.
Today, technology is the enabler of every business aspect, and it can automate various business processes to the point of no human intervention. Process automation can save you a lot of time and money since customers will no longer have to wait in the queue for someone to serve them. You also eliminate the risk of human error from your work. Automation also plays a critical role in the modern business world where every organization feels the pressure to get their goods and services to the market as quickly as possible.
In a highly competitive environment, you risk losing your clients if you don’t act swiftly. Different software models have been developed to aid in the automation of business processes. However, the big question is: Which one is the best process automation software of 2018?
There is no simple and straightforward answer to this question since various software models have been developed to serve in different situations. So far, the process automation software that seems to be stable and gaining popularity among many businesses is the Intuit Quick Base software.
What Is Quick Base?
Quick Base is a low-code platform that enables its users to build, customize, and connect highly scalable and secure cloud applications without interfering with the IT governance and controls. The primary objective of this software is to allow its non-technical users to build useful and fully functional cloud applications without any prior coding knowledge.
The automation software features an extensive wizard-guide and a low-code development environment which allows both expert and novice users to quickly design, build, customize, and easily connect both scalable and secure cloud applications to your unique business needs without compromising existing IT governance and control.
The software achieves this through the effective implementation of the drag-and-drop interface, form designers and builders, and visual process modeling which guides the user so that they can become experts at using the software within a short period.
Quick Base allows users to design interactive reports with just a few clicks. It offers a fast and reliable solution to both business users and the IT staff. The platform is highly flexible and can easily adapt to any environment and boasts more than 700 productivity applications that you can customize to improve business automation processes.
Furthermore, Quick Base offers customizable homepages, robust APIs, role-based access control, simple web forms, and effortless integration with already existing data sources.
Overview of Quick Base Features
Some of the notable Quick Base features that you won’t find in other automation tools include:
- Dashboards and reporting tools
- Team collaboration and management
- Process and workflow automation
- Numerous ready-to-use business applications
- Customizable business app
What Are Some of the Benefits of Using Quick Base?
Are you still wondering why you should consider moving to Quick Base? Well, here are some of the top benefits of switching from the other automation software to Quick Base:
- Ease of use: As mentioned earlier, Quick Base is not only easy to use but also simple to learn. You can become an expert within hours of being introduced to this software and develop effective databases.
- Reliable security and seamless integration: You can use a wide range of inbuilt connectors to integrate Quick Base with popular cloud solutions such as NetSuite, Gmail, Salesforce, and Box. You are also assured of top-notch security.
- Accelerated deployment: Improved harmony between the IT staff and employees from other departments allows the business to rapidly prototype and deploy critical processes and apps to enhance efficiency without the need for conventional approaches.
- Improved ROI and cost savings: Quick Base leads to improved productivity and capacity and enhanced project collaboration and management. It also streamlines all business processes leading to an enhanced return on investment.